Russiaâs 2015 best hotels have been announced
On February 18th 2016, Lotte Hotel Moscow hosted the Second Annual Russian Hospitality Awards Ceremony. The projectâs goal is to make the Russian hospitality sector more attractive to customers through improving competition between hotels on the domestic and the international markets, and to stimulate a more favorable image for Russia on the international tourist market. This is very important right now, when preparations for the Soccer World Cup are going full swing.
Awards for Russiaâs best hotel 2015 were given in 23 nominations:
1. Best Sport Hotel â âSport Innâ hotel 4, Sochi;
2. The yearâs Best Marketing Campaign â Swissotel Krasnye Holmy, Moscow;
3. Best Historical Hotel â Rocco Forte Astoria Hotel, Saint Petersburg;
4. Best Mini-Hotel â Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya;
5. Best Ethnic Hotel â Jeval, Evpatorya, Crimea;
6. Best Design Hotel â Barvikha Hotel & Spa, Barvikha, Moscow;
7. Best MICE Hotel â Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg, Saint Petersburg;
8. Best Business Hotel 5 â Hyatt Regency Sochi, Sochi;
9. Best Business Hotel 4 â DoubleTree by Hilton Moscow â Marina;
10. Best Business Hotel 3 â Hampton by Hilton Volgograd Profsoyuznaya;
11. Best Apart Hotel â StayBridge Suits, Saint Petersburg;
12. Best Ski Resort and Hotel â Rixos Krasnaya Polyana Sochi 5*;
13. Best Luxury Hotel â Lotte Hotel Moscow;
14. Best Eco-Hotel â âKrymsky Breeze Residenceâ, Yalta, Crimea;
15. Developer of the Year â Amtel Properties (with Hampton by Hilton Moscow Strogino);
16. Best Economy Hotel â Hotel ibis Moscow Dynamo;
17. Best Boutique Hotel â RODINA Grand Hotel & SPA, Sochi
18. Best SPA Hotel â Luciano Spa, Kazan;
19. Best Medical Hotel â Altay Resort, Urlu-Aspak, Altay;
20. Best Country Hotel â Hilton Garden Inn Moscow New Riga;
21. Best Resort Hotel â Rodina Grand Hotel & SPA, Sochi;
22. Best Hotel Restaurant – Pullman Sochi Center;
23. Opening of the Year â Hilton Garden Inn Ufa Riverside, Ufa, Bashkortostan.
This year, 437 hotels from all over Russia ran the competition. The organizers take pride in the fact that every year a larger number of hotel industry objects join the Russian Hospitality Awards, which says a lot of the participantsâ competition strength on the domestic market, their trust to the organizers of the Awards, as well as the development of a unique platform for the industryâs key personsâ cooperation and communication.
âDeloitteâ, CIS, acted as the independent Auditor and Supervisor for Russian Hospitality Awards 2015 to ensure a high level of trust to the competitionâs results.
Russian Hospitality Awards is a unique quality sign marking Russiaâs best hotels. Together with the Award, the winners were given flower bouquets from the Ceremonyâs floral partner, âThe Green Symphonyâ.
Among the Awardâs partners were also listed large companies like: Deloitte, DLA Piper, JLL, Villeroy&Boch, KÃ¤rcher, Swiss Education Group, âElannaâ, Russian Caviar House, NestlÃ© Professional, âComandir.Taxiâ, MIKO with the brands Jura and Ronnefeldt, Brush&Blow, âART Mebel Hotelâ, ID Courier, Lantmannen Unibake Russia, Videoluxe, Global Point, ANS-Lingua, Birax and Mediasystem Group, as well as the industryâs key events: RHIC, Hotel Business Forum, Dotcomhotel Conference, Hotel Industry Forum.
Contact information: Daria Kutychkina,
PR-manager of Russian Hospitality Awards.
Tel: +7 (926) 011 96 10; E-mail: email@example.com